Mummy had also realised Reyes' reluntance to sit in the stroller this time round. She could walked and followed us with much discipline. Perhaps we'll try to go without the stroller for our next trip. It's also a better way for us to explore and learn more on our own during the trips rather than strapping us to the stroller and wanting us to see what the adults want us to see.
Naomi and RR at the entrance
Reyes: Mummy, pls let me down. I promise to be good.
Reyes dancing around with Aunty Sally and Naomi in the background.
See how much I enjoy walking on my own?
Mummy, Reyes and the polar bears
Daddy and RR
Mummy, RR and the elephants
Mummy, it says here giraffes give birth standing! Isn't that amazing?
Reyes and the giraffes
Mummy, Reyes and the zebras
Naomi saying Halo to all.
Uncles, I'm lost and hungry. Can I have some of those chips you are eating?
Break Time. Have a break, have an ice-cream
Naomi: Mummy, you sure you aren't giving me any of that?
Naomi: Mummy pls ... Reyden and Reyes are snacking too.
Where's the kangeroo hiding??
Reyden at the Australia outback. But no kangeroo in sight?
Naomi and Reyes knocked out after the trip
Why is everyone sleeping?
Mei mei, you are asleep?
Wake up, mei mei.






No comments:
Post a Comment