After advertising for the zoo,
GoGo Bambini had invited us to be their spokespersons as well. The Mar mummies and babes had another gathering at GGB Dempsey Hill this afternoon. The group is much bigger than the last time round. We have Matthew, Esther, Dylan, Tian, YE, Seth, EJ, Bel, Teng, Moon, Asher, Keira, Anthea, baby EV and baby Sam with us today. Most of the babies had fun except for us cos Mummy took the risk to bring us there despite the advices from all the other mummies and Daddy. She had to ensure that no one knocks or kicks her eyes therefore wasn't able to join us in the maze. We were left climbing and wandering on our own. And we ended up eating at the cafe most of the time. She had promised to bring us there again once her eyes recover.

Mummy, I wanna go up the roof.

Mummy! They have Barney books here too.

Shhh ... Don't tell Reyes I'm here.
Slide Play
Coming down the wrong way

I'm coming !!!

EJ and Reyes
Taking a rest at the cafe

Enjoying the nuggets
No comments:
Post a Comment