Dan, Yaz and RR
Ian calling Daddy?
Mummy's post:
This part is for me to praise my precious boy today. He had been such a sweetheart. Firstly, this boy of mine doesn't quite like to pictures, not to mention posing for one. And yet he willingly pose for pictures with me today. He must have been in a good mood.
Reyden and Mummy

My smiley boy!!
2nd thing that I would like to give credit to him is: He's finally talking!! For the past 6months, he had been saying single syllabus words only when he likes it and it's rare too. No way we can force him to open his "golden mouth" if he doesn't want to speak. I'm pretty sure that it was the peers' influence by the kids today. Most of them are older and talking.
The next moment before I realised after they went off, Reyden echoed me when I said "Ok, let's watch Barney.". He repeated "Ba, Ni!!" I was so shocked to hear that from him. I tried another time and I heard "Ba, Ni!" again. Ok, I need to try something else to ascertain this. I pointed to a chart and says "sun" to Reyden. The next thing I did was pointed at the sun and asked him "what's this?" He replied "sun". Oh, my goodness!! My son's talking!! We did the same with the rest of pictures on the chart and he went "man, cat, hug, plane, ball, bed and etc ..." No no, I still need to make sure before breaking the news to Kent else he'll think I'm dreaming again. I went without the chart this time round. I showed him the milk bottle and he said "milk" loud and clear. I asked him where's ah mah and ah gong, he replied me "mah ...mah!, no no", "ah ... kong, no no". I played peekaboo with him and he said "ga, boo!!" And alot alot more which I was simply too ecstatic to note down. Let's hope it's not an one-time thing and he'll be able to show it to Kent when he comes home tomorrow. (yes, Kent's finally doing duty again after a long long break.)
Probably many couldn't understand why I'm feeling so excited over Reyden's development. Guess it's the act of guilt in me that I didn't spend as much time with him as Reyes. I kept having this thought that he isn't developing as fast as Reyes cos we brought Reyes out most of the time when they were younger. (That's why now I'm firm with "either both or none" whenever we go out.)
Now seeing him getting somewhere in his developments make me feel better and realised it does matter whether we spend more time with him or not.






No comments:
Post a Comment