Friday, February 27, 2009

Potty-trained and bye bye to pacfier!!

Mummy's post:

I'm proud to announce that just few days before Reyes turns 2, she's partially potty-trained!!! Today's the 5th day she had gone without diaper in the daytime. She's able to go to the potty and pull down her pants whenever she needs to pee or poo. The only thing is we'll have to wipe and pull up her pants for her. There had been less than 5 times of "accidents" since Day 2 which I considered it an achievement. Looking forward to the diaperless nights as well but I would probably hold back training for that till we shift house.

The other achievement is she had weaned off her pacifier!! She no longer needs her pacifier to fall asleep and she won't wake up in the middle of the night to look for it too. Today's also Day 5 she had passed without a pacifier. Till now she still thinks that the pacifier caused the pain in her throat and mouth. So it's actually a blessing in disguise that she had got HFMD. That's probably God's way of giving things to us.

No comments: