Mummy and Waigong took me to KKH A&E last night. I lost all my energy and had looked so tired. I fell asleep the moment I went into Waigong's lorry. Mummy was so worried that I had lost conscious. She felt relieved when I opened my eyes slightly to look at her when she tried to wake me up.
The doctor suggested to admit me and put me on drip in case I get dehydrated and Mummy agreed. However it seemed like I knew I'm going to be poke by the needle, I managed to take 120ml of milk and go to sleep. Therefore Mummy asked the doctor to hold back the drip, she wants to minimise the trauma she got to put me thru.
I took one hard boiled egg and a few sip of apple juice this morning. Mummy was elated and thought we would be able to go home by noon time. However I started to refuse food, milk and water again by lunch time. Doctor told us that I'll have to take at least 400ml by 3pm in order for me to be discharge at 5pm. Apparently we didn't make it and I had to stay here for another night. Let's hope I'll be able to eat better and get discharge tomorrow. Mummy's missing Gor Gor alot ...
See what Daddy had bought?
Barney balloon!!
Waipo came for a visit
Apple juice and hard boiled egg for breakfast

Daddy and Reyes sleeping at the wrong places






No comments:
Post a Comment