Many had been commenting that my fringe looks messy at that length. And Mummy too had noticed it's been irritating my eyes therefore she decided she shall do something to it today.
She had gotten a pair of hair cutting scissors from Daiso long ago but had not had the courage to do it till this afternoon. It was a breeze cos I sat still thru it. I was as excited as Mummy. After the haircut, I ran happily to Daddy and told him "Daddy, 你看! Mummy cut meimei's hair. Meimei pretty gal!"
Mummy was proud that it was pretty neat job done. And more importantly, she had saved $21.40 instead of bringing me to Supercuts for the fringe trim.
Before
After (This silly gal gave such a silly look cos Mummy had asked her to smile for the camera)
A better shot. Neat, isn't it??






No comments:
Post a Comment