Sunday, May 31, 2009

3rd morning with dry diaper

Mummy's post:

This is the 3rd morning that Reyden woke up with a dry diaper. He'll wake us up once or twice every night when he needs to go to the toilet. Seems like he's more aware of what's this toilet-training is all about.

Though Reyes was 4 months ahead of him to get toilet-trained in the daytime but when it comes to night time, she's still on pull ups and won't wake up to go to the toilet. I was told that I'll need to wake her up but I guess it's the laziness in me. I had thought that since she had already helped me save on the daytime diapers, I could afford to drag till later for the night training. It was the same thoughts when Reyden got toilet-trained in the daytime. However this boy had been rather persistent and consistent with his own night training as well. He'll make sure he goes to the toilet before sleep, wakes us up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet so that he won't pee in the pull ups.

I'll just need another few more days of indication to know if I should let him go without night diapers as well. Bless us ...

No comments: