Mummy's post:
There was a pleasant surprise today. I 'dumped' both of them again and left for office. However I tried talking to Reyden before I left. I told him I'm going for work and I'll be back to pick them right after their lunch. Surprisingly he said bye bye to me! Nevertheless, both still cried and screamed badly when I left.
I was expecting to see 2 teary kids when I returned to pick them at lunch time. The teacher saw me peeping at the windows, came over and spoke to me. She said: "Reyden had been very good, didn't cry after you left. Reyes was the one crying today." I paused for awhile before I jokingly asked the teacher: "You got their names right? You mean my son didn't cry and my gal cried?" It came unexpectedly cos I had thought Reyes would be able to fit in faster and better.
I had to go in and take a look for myself and true enough, Reyden was sitting by the table waiting for his lunch. He didn't cry or pounce onto me when he saw me. He waved to me instead. God knows the kind of overjoyed feeling I had!
Reyes was the one running over and held on to me tightly in a teary state. I guess it was probably I took it for granted that she'll be fine and I neglected her and didn't give enough assurance this morning. It's a promise that I'll talk to both of them every morning before I leave them in school.
Let's hope it'll get better each day.






No comments:
Post a Comment