Waigong couldn't make it for the wedding dinner tonight so Mummy and I were "invited" to stand in at the very last minute. (Mummy had to bring me along cos I'll get very sticky to her at bedtime and no one's able to coax me.)
It's the wedding of Waipo's cousin's son and the dinner's at Shangri La Hotel. Gor Gor looked so sad when we left the house and that made Mummy kind of guilty. She decided that she'll bring Gor Gor to the next dinner and leave me at home with Aunty and Daddy, no matter how I fuss at bedtime.
Anyway Mummy had thought we'll leave the dinner early cos of me but I turned out to be a good gal so we stayed throughout the event. It was almost 12am when we reached home and we had to trouble Daddy to come down and carried the already-asleep me home.
Mummy, I'm a good gal.
See my sexy Waipo?
Yipo and Jiujiu
Let me do some pole dancing to keep you all entertained 1st.
Food!
Keropok
Don't you all think I look alot like Mummy?
The couple, Joe Pang (one of the Cleo 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2001, a Talentine's contestant in 2001 and cut his 1st EP album The Happiness of Loneliness in 2002.) and Rita Chia.






No comments:
Post a Comment