Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fun at Paragon

Mummy's post:
I brought Reyden along with us for Mum's lasik today. It took approximately 2 hours for the surgery and I thought it might be a good chance for me to spend some time alone with Reyden. As most of you know that Reyden don't sleep with us and I'm guilty of the fact that I spend lesser time with him than Reyes so I'll always prefer to bring him out if the situation only allows me to bring one.
It was a total different experience with him and Reyes. Being the more shy and quieter twin, it's much more relaxed and easier to bring him out. He'll hold my hand, walk by my side, look at me for "go ahead" signs before he charges off to play areas and will go off with me once I say so. I don't have to run after a little terror, make sure she don't touch or take things she's not allowed to, constantly worrying that she'll get lost & etc ...
Anyway Reyden did something quite funny today. We were at Toysrus, saw a Thomas the train fan which I passed it to him to play before paying for it at the exit. However when we were about to go off, I told him, "ok, shall we go now? Ah mah is waiting for us." To my surprise, he nodded his head and handed me the fan before walking out of the Toysrus. I don't know to praise him being good or say that he's a silly boy. He must have thought the fan belonged to someone in the shop and he couldn't bring it home with us, that's why he gave it back to me to return.


Up


Halo!!


Through the tunnel


Peekaboo!!


Slide fun


Enjoying a carousel ride


At Toysrus, wondering where's the music from ...

No comments: