Mummy's post:
This post had been long "overdue". Overdue as in this milestone should have been hit eons ago. I was excited when I saw him managed to cycle on the 2 wheeler and exclaimed "yeah, 你会了!" He smiled and said "我的朋友早就会了". It dawned on me how much he had missed out or rather how much we had missed out on him lately.
He had asked us to teach him since like a year ago? But we procrastinated and brushed it off due to the time constraint. Finally found the time to do it these 2 days. It merely took him the 2-days sessions to learn this skill. He must have felt upset when he sees his friends cycling 2-wheelers prior to this. His progression had been limited by our lack of time for him (and Reyes too). We'll need to look into more time spend with the twins from now on.
Side note: Reyes had a go at it too but I guess she will need a few more sessions.






No comments:
Post a Comment