Friday, August 14, 2009

Sleeping without Mummy

Mummy's post:

It had been a long 2 weeks since I've done any updates here. Life had been pretty uneventful with the twins and busy with mine. The office is almost up and we should be expecting to go into operation in another 2 weeks' time. I'm pretty sad to leave my SAHM job but I guess it's for the best of Kent and the family. I hope this would be a temporary arrangement till Kent's out from the Navy.

On the twins, we had a little achievement tonight. They managed to sleep on their own without me having to accompany them in the room. In fact Reyes had already done it last night though with abit of crying and scolding. (Reyden had fallen asleep before her last night) Tonight's situation was similar except for Reyden talking non-stop in the room. Reyes' crying became softer too. I overheard something pretty cute as I left the room. Reyes was sobbing and Reyden told her "Don't cry, Gorgor here." It warmths my heart ...

Back to the "sleep-on-own" milestone, I certainly hope I'll be able to take the crying and persist on. Wish me luck!

No comments: