Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Having fun at home

Mummy's post:

Yes, both my babies are being confined at home cos Reyes had caught the virus too. Her fever started on Sat till today and we even brought her to KKH last night.

They needed to give her ventolin puff and I had to grab hold of her. She was struggling so badly that her whole body was trembling and turned red. I ended up crying with her cos there wasn't anything I can do to ease her discomfort and I had to see her suffered. It pains me so much ...

It had been a bad 2 weeks in the family. I had fed them basically anything from paracetamol to brufen, lingyang to chuan bei and don't know what other funny concoctions but none works this time round. Reyden's still coughing with phlgem and Reyes' showing signs of cough too though fever had subsided.

Well, at least they are still enjoying themselves at home. Let's hope they can get well and we can go out for play soon.




No comments: